Only two weeks late on this! Progress! :-)
Oh Bean, what a little person you are starting to turn into.

Two days after your ten month birthday you finally cut your first tooth, the bottom front left! The bottom front right is almost popping through. Pretty soon you will be a reverse bunny.
You are growing by leaps and bounds. Still cruising on furniture and trying to stand alone (only successfully for a second or two).
You love to eat. When we sit you in your high chair with food on the tray you sometimes will take three or four handfuls of food to your mouth before you will attempt to chew. You will also pound both hands on your food tray when you want to be fed. You can't talk yet, but you sure have your ways of communicating with us.
You love Grandma and Grandpa's dog Olive. She is actually brave enough to run up to you and lick your face when we let her. You giggle and shriek every time she does. I think you two are going to be great friends as you both grow up.
You are very willful. . .I think that's the nice term for stubborn right? You throw a fit if I take something away that you aren't supposed to have, or heaven forbid I tell you "no." You do your "crazy man" cry and start to scream, but as soon as you get a little cuddle or a new toy you can turn if off in an instant. I call you my little Drama King.
You have such an adventurous spirit. You want to go every where and see everything. It makes me sad that you don't really cuddle, but we still have our sweet moments when you nurse.
You finally are enjoying baths. We bought you a bath mat so you can crawl around the tub without wiping out. . . .now you cry when we take you out of the tub.
The things you hate most are anything that involves sitting still: diaper changes, getting dressed, or your physical therapy stretches. Oh how you scream.
One of your favorite games to play is taking things out of any kind of container. You will sit and rip every toy out of your toy basket, or when you see me folding laundry you love to pull the folded clothes out of the basket.
I can't believe that I have to start thinking about and planning your first birthday party. Now that we are into the end of year holiday season I know these next two months are going to fly by. It's going to be a busy and exciting two months!
I love how you "talk" to Bean in this post. It sounds like quite an adventure. Good luck planning for all of the upcoming festivities (holidays and birthday).
ReplyDeleteAw hes getting so big! But still cute as ever :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwww. Your baby is so very, very sweet : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post! I can tell he is adored!