Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am McLovin!

Funny story I just wanted to share. . . (just a warning that if you haven't seen the movie Super Bad you probably won't understand why this is funny)

It's Saturday night and Daniela and I are in the check out line at Jewel buying beer for the boys. While she is getting her i.d. checked I'm watching the person in the next register buy a 24 case of Bud Lite and I'm thinking to myself "That kid is so not 21." After Daniela finishes paying I tell her "Look at that guy in the next lane, I bet you he's not 21" and about 4 seconds after that we see the check out lady take his i.d. and say "Sorry, but I just have to check something, we don't get a lot of people from Hawaii around here." At that point he had this deer in headlights look on his face and Daniela and I start cracking up. I couldn't help myself as we walked past his lane I said quite loudly to Daniela "I wonder if the i.d. says McLovin on it?" We laughed the entire drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment