Friday, September 25, 2009

10 Year Reunion and a Grill

Last weekend was quite a busy weekend for the Butler household. Friday afternoon we made the long drive down to Jared's hometown of Henderson Kentucky for his 10 year high school reunion. Jared was a little disappointed at the reunion since not many people showed up, but the weekend was still a ton of fun seeing family, Lucas and Mary, and Amanda and Stephen.

Henderson County High School Class of 1999!

Saturday was spent with the Couch family seeing our ever growing 3 nephews. I can't believe that Sam is going to be 5 years old in October. It's really true that once you have a child (even though it's a nephew) you really see the years going by faster as you get older. My childhood and teen years felt like forever to me, but my 20's are flying by!

Another fun recent event was our Beatles Rock Band/Inaugural Grill party. We didn't think we were going to be able to get a grill this year, but my parents surprised us with one as a house warming gift! So we decided to break in the grill by throwing a small get together with our close friends and of course Pat brought the video game entertainment. I'm not a huge Rock Band player (my attention span starts fading after about 4-5 songs) but Beatles Rock Band kept my attention the entire night. All the songs are so fun to sing, and it's really cool how 3 people get to sing together to try and make harmonies. We didn't harmonize that well, but it was a blast anyway.

Greg loves to grill. . .a lot :)


This was going to be our mock "Faith Plus One" cover shoot photo (it's a south park gag) but I think I made Jared and Matt laugh right when I took the picture. It still came out cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment